Déclic Vidéo FX
posted on October 31, 2010 14:59
Rating 4/5 based on 5 votes
How to use proDAD Adorage ? These are the explanations you need to use proDAD Adorage and fully benefit of the many features of the software.
Update 3rd November 2010: 30th century update their prices for the English TrainingsPackages of Heroglyph, Vitascene and Adorage, also the Super-Bundle with all 3 Packages. This action is valid the next 14 days....
That's what is proposed by 30th Century. This training package can be downloaded in an electronic format. Otherwise, you can order it as CD version. They are dealing with Adorage 1 to 11 (in english or in german). Here is what it covers :
- How to use Adorage as a Plug-in and as a stand-alone version
- Flag overlay effect
- Using your own text templates (e.g. titles from Heroglyph)
- Overlay effects and masks
- How to create a new atmosphere in a clip
- Animation of an object (e.g. an airplane) and fading in additional material (with movement)
- How to create a movie-screen effect with an outline (mask) and an integrated logo
- How to create opening credits with an animated title
- Animated objects (e.g. fish)
- Special effects for special events (e.g. weddings ...)
- 2D-transition with rotation, smoke and a title with an animated surface
- How to save a self-created effect as an effect template
If you do not know proDAD Adorage, it's time to discover it ! proDAD Adorage, what is it ?
It's a Studio plugin (to be bought on Pinnacle Shop - once bought you can buy additionnal effects/volumes on our website, enjoy our 25% discount on proDAD products). As you know, video demonstration is better than a long explanation, so have a look to our demo video.
[ Consult and Buy the training package with practical workshops for proDAD Adorage ]