Déclic Vidéo FX
posted on January 15, 2011 05:00
Rating 2/5 based on 2 votes
A new proDAD Mercalli Patch 2.0.76 is available:
- Premiere CS4 Win+Mac: Workaround for Premiere-Transitions
- Premiere CS3+CS4+CS5 Win+Mac: Stabilizing of the last frame works now
- All Plugins: Border highlighting to optimize the stabilization at extrem moves modified. Frames with a optimal "Avoid-Border" value are marked with a white border. Red/magenta marked Frames signalize a too low value.
Improve the stabilization by moving the slider more to right (more steady), until the border-mark looks white.
Download the latest patch
(at the opposite from previous version, you need to keep the buy-email which contains the update-link)
All non linear editing software are concerned by this path. As a reminder, the new Mercalli V2 version is there ! Check out our articles: proDAD Mercalli new version = V2 et Mercalli V2: unlocked Studio plugin available
You can still obtain a coupon code, i.e. 25% discount if you purchase Mercalli through the following links :
For Pinnacle Studio / AVID Studio :
For all (compatible) non linear video editing software (excepted Pinnacle Studio) :
What is Mercalli ? Also consult our video.
As a reminder, previous Patch Mercalli 2.0.73 (24 November 2010) brings:
- FCP: New support for YUV 10bit and high precision rendering; Minor bugfixes
- After Effects Win+Mac: Rendering with 16bit per channel
- Premiere Win+Mac: New support for 16bit und 32bit (float) color formats