Déclic Vidéo FX
posted on March 06, 2011 07:10
Rating 2.71/5 based on 7 votes
UPDATE 6th March 2011: the winner is known, congratulations to Ron !!
With the release of Pinnacle Studio 15 and to celebrate our 3000th subscriber to the newsletter, we would like to give one free licence to the oldest subscriber of our english newsletter as well as to the oldest subscriber to the french newsletter. Avid offers each of them a full license of Pinnacle Studio 15. All collaborator of our website (past or present) are excluded (full listing available on Who is doing What on declic-video-fx.com website ?, authors of articles are also excluded). Of course, to obtain this licence, the oldest subscriber should still read us and to obtain the correct answer to the question below...
UPDATE: what a surprise !! Only 13 people who answered (it's a mystery for me, Pinnacle Studio 15 is offered, just need to answer few questions, without registering, and we only have 13 people out of 3000 subscribers)!!!
Well, out of these 13 people, only 6 got the correct answer regarding the launching date of the newsletter... One of you gave me an erroneous email address (which was not in our database for receiving the newsletter)... As a conclusion, only 5 people answered correctly, here are the results (oldest subscriber to the newest one):
- Gerard Alger (subscribed 9 months after Ron)
- Gert Oskar Reitner (subscribed 10 months after Gerard Alger)
- Keep smiling
- Other comments did not contain all mandatory information to be taken into account (one of the 7 point was missing, or the date was not correct)
Consequently, Ron will receive a free Pinnacle Studio 15 licence in few days (we will get in touch with you Ron). You are the oldest subscriber of the newsletter, still following us, thanks so much (nearly 4 years, that's great !!). Regarding the answer we was waiting for, it was August 28th 2007, first publication sent through the newsletter...
As a reminder, please find below the questions we asked:
Would you be the lucky one that we seek ?
If you think so, here is the procedure that you should follow:
- Do not reply to the newsletter but please leave a comment in this article at the following address (click here)
- In the "email" field, insert the same email address that you are subscribed to the newsletter (Email field is not publicly visible);
- Your comment must state the following seven specific areas:
- Launching date of the newsletter (mandatory, exact date !!) (*)
- How did you hear about declic-video-fx.com (other website, word of mouth, forum ...)
- Indicate briefly the subjects you prefer in our website (Software, Tutorials, Links, FAQ, free effects, proDAD, Boris FX, ...)
- Indicate briefly the subjects you like least (Software, Tutorials, Links, FAQ, free effects, proDAD, Boris FX...)
- Indicate briefly the topics that do not interest you at all.
- Indicate what you would like to see developed.
- Finally, tell us how many people will answer to this article... (In case some of you managed to register at the same minute !!)
In order not to discourage anyone, I would just like to draw your attention to the fact that if the older subscriber does not manifest himself, for one reason or another, you will become in fact the oldest subscriber. And then, you will benefit of the free license offered by Avid.
In two weeks, we will know the name of the winners... And who knows, maybe we will obtain a free licence for AVID Studio as well ??
(*) To help you in finding the exact launching date of our newsletter, one must know that our first website has been launched on 19th April 2004, but the one you are currently viewing is born on 6th May 2007. Concerning the date of the first newsletter, it has been launched at the same and exact date than the RSS feeds (but after the launch of the current website).
There is a link called "Search" just above the title of this article, and with this link, you reach a field in which you can indicate some keywords. By using keywords I mention here, you should be able to find the article where the newsletter and RSS feeds have been alive...