Déclic Vidéo FX
posted on August 06, 2011 08:12
Rating 1.32/5 based on 25 votes
Discover the lucky batch file...
End of september 2009, we published two tutorials, Studio 14 installation and Studio 14 plugins. And then Studio 15 arrived.... We just updated our tutorial, and Install Studio 15 is available ! If you are satisfied with your current installation, this article does not concern you.
On the other side, if....
- you have Studio 12 or Studio 14 installed on your computer
- you just installed Studio 15
- you use the "transfer content wizard"
- and some plugins have been lost during the transfer content, you have a "joker"!
Do not be too enthusiastic, it does not solve all problem, but it will help you to transfer plugins which were not transferred with the transfer content. This batch file, created by Le Papy has been intensively tested by Francis57 who did not hesitate to modify his configuration at several occasions for the numerous tests. That's also the reason why it took us so many time to launch it.
Of course, as usual, it's strongly recommended to backup your computer before running this batch file. To run this batch file, please follow explanations which are given for our batch file "Repare-HFX-Sxx..." with all usual explanations that you can find in the top of our download page.
25 th September 2011 : the patch Repare-HFX is replaced by Repare-HFX-11-12-14-15, see "Avid Studio, Pinnacle Studio and 00 - Declic-Video Transitions".
Take note that we also update our tutorial, [Plugins installation for Studio 14/15] to include most recent information.
6 batch files exist, depending of your operating system:
- TransPlug-S12-S14-XP-Vis32.bat for XP and Vista32 (from S12 to S14)
- TransPlug-S12-S14-Vis64-Win7.bat for Vista 64 and Win7 (from S12 to S14)
- TransPlug-S14-S15-Vis64-Sev64.bat for Vista 64 and Win7 (from S14 to S15)
- TransPlug-S14-S15-XP-Vis32-Sev32.bat for Vista32 and Seven 32 (from S14 to S15)
- TransPlug-S12-S15-Vis64-Sev64.bat for Vista 64 and Win7 (from S12 to S15)
- TransPlug-S12-S15-XP-Vis32-Sev32.bat for Vista 32 and Seven 32 (from S12 to S15)
A universal batch program Transplug-Studio-AVID replaces the 8 old batch programs (see "A birth in the Transplug family").
Why a batch file ?
A batch file (or .bat) is a small executable file, which can transfer step by step your S12 plugins to S14, or S12 to S15 or S14 to S15. Contrary to other executable files (like .exe), you can edit it with notepad (right click, edit) and you can see what is inside. This way, you see the programming and you can know what will happen to your system. Even if the code seems to be hard to understand, you will see each step, and you won't be frighten by any strange manipulation, you won't be afraid that this tool erase your whole computer system ! With a batch file, you know what's happening (if you download it on our website). Let's go and
[Download your batch file]
We are working hard to provide something similar for AVID Studio... Stay tuned !!!