Déclic Vidéo FX
posted on March 02, 2012 17:01
Rating 3.78/5 based on 9 votes
We are more than happy to welcome a newcomer (in our team, not in video domain !!). Consequently, we are updating this news, "Who is doing What ?". Some of you requested more information, and some of you have simply confused everybody... Let's Go !
Before proceeding to the presentation of the team, I asked Le Papy to introduce the newcomer, and I hope that you will ask him more tutorials in the comments of his article !
Le Papy: "a fresh breeze blowing through our small team as a new volunteer has agreed to come and create tutorials. Recently, Yann256 joined our team, and now Larocom is also joining our team !
Having some problems with Mercalli Easy stabilizer from proDAD, he contacted us to report a bug targeting a very specific type of file. We have considered the problem and on this occasion, he just discovered our way of working for the benefit of the community. Once the bug was solved by proDAD, it served as guinea pigs to test the patch and his computer skills were appreciated by the team. We therefore asked him to join us, and after careful consideration, he agreed to return the favor by working for our website.
While continuously using Pinnacle forum, he noted that the same question was repeated again and again, and answers was lost in the maze of different forum topics. He had the idea to create his first tutorial (Add shapes in Studio), to convert his first answer on forums. No doubt with his computer knowledge and methodology he will quickly expand its skills to more targeted use of different plugins and video software that we use and that will effectively make you enjoy".
If you wish to join our community, do not hesitate to join us !
Major supporting staff:
- Le Papy, can do almost everything, from HFX creation to Studio tutorials, special effects, Boris Graffiti, ... He is actively working to enhance and improve the technical aspect of our website by way of his constructive remarks. He regularly moved his campaign for five months of summer and it brings us full of ideas when he returned end August!!).
- Saby, recently recruited, you already saw his capabilities as he expounded on various hot topics like codecs, encoding options as well as other numerous techniques linked to video (recent tutorials were published by saby). He is joining as a reinforcement for Le Papy. Recently promoted as moderator for Pinnacle forum, we will help him as much as we can in his new task.
We also have helpers who create tutorials or offer other help and advice:
- GG, who has already demonstrated her capabilities with the wonderful tutorials she has presented, has high technical abilities. She is delving deeper and deeper into various software apps, exploring all their functions. That's rather simplified, she is mastering all the software in detail. When you have an advanced question, she is the right person to ask.
- JCD59, also know as "Mister technology", giving us all good news, trying to find all latest information regarding our graphic card, hardware. He is in charge of publishing "french coup de coeur" (we currently do not have anybody for the translation unfortunately), but he will soon be in charge of news relating our website new feature.
- Francis57, always trying to debug AVID Studio, but also presenting you new tips, and tutorials.
- Yann256 that Papy recently introduced, who told us "we can not always receive without giving a little". One of his interests is the creation of menus with more than two levels, and of course, due to some bugs, you understand that he is a little angry with Avid Studio which can not really do as well as Pinnacle Studio in this area...
- Mamounette always ready to help and to contribute (HFX tests, testing Studio tutorials as well as creating new tutorials). She is doing follow-ups on our various news articles and she will be the first one to notice if there is anything wrong !
Our internationnal collaborator:
- Loosecannon who is taking care of the fine tuning (checking for proper english syntax)
We also have some assistants who are doing some tutorials from time to time: Jos Roijakkers, jjn... If you are also interested in submitting a tutorial, please contact us.
Finally,Déclic Vidéo FX or DV or DV FX, creator and owner of this website: I am busy with what other people let me do !
One important thing to note: we are all working for free, being free of any commitment to all the various editors. We are completely independant of any companies, we are doing this in our spare time and based upon our various abilities, for one goal only: providing satisfaction to all of you, by offering technical support and tutorials so you are able to successfully create your movies, family movies as well as professionnal ones (we know that some of you are professionnal, and we are pleased to know this).
We will not forget previous collaborators, who stopped participating (their choice or lack of time):
- J. Molenaar
- J. Molenaar