Studio 1-15 (versions no supported anymore)
Pinnacle Studio is a non-linear video editing software application manufactured by Pinnacle Systems (previously a division of Avid Technology). Non-linear video editing software was an editing method which involves being able to access any frame in a video clip with the same ease as any other. This marks the end of the linear editing system, where you arrange your rushes, one after the other. Studio allowed users to author video content, create VCD/DVDs with menus and burn them without the need for any additional software. It can also create multimedia files like AVI, WMV, MPEG, DivX...
Pinnacle Studio was generally included in bundled packages with various hardware like camcorders or digital capture. Pinnacle Studio started in version 1, and then version 8, 9, 10, 11,12, 14 and 15 were then developed. Studio existed in three versions: Studio HD (basic), Studio ULTIMATE, and Studio Ultimate Collection. For additional information regarding the differences between these versions, please consult the article "Pinnacle Studio 14/15 HD, Ultimate and Ultimate Collection".
Recently, Pinnacle Studio 16 is born, based on formed AVID Studio 1 (Pinnacle Studio 16 is AVID Studio 2 but called Pinnacle Studio 16...). Are you still ok ? More information here.
Some of the Functions:
- Real time preview in full resolution
- high definition support (native HDV and AVCHD)
- numerous filters, plugins and special effects
- overlay, picture-in-picture
- Pan and Zoom
- compatible with PAL, NTSC, 4:3 or 16:9 format (ability to mix them)
- Windows Vista compatible
- SmartSound / ScoreFilter which adjust music to the length of your clip
- Keyframes / Chroma Key
- Dolby surround 5.1
- Capture from DV, HDV and Digital8 camcorders or VCRs (requires a FireWire® port)
- Capture from analog camcorders, 8 mm, HI 8, VHS, SVHS, VHS-C, SVHS-C, or VCRs (NTSC/PAL/SECAM) - (requires Pinnacle or Dazzle video hardware)
- Import from AVCHD and other file based Camcorders, Digital Still Cameras, Mobile Devices and Webcams via USB
- Output to DV, HDV or Digital8 tape, analog videotape
- Import video: AVCHD, BD Blu-ray, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DivX, MPEG-4, 3GP(MPEG-4), WMV, Non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR/+VR), QuickTime (DV, MPEG-4, H.264)
- Import audio: MP3, MPA, WAV, AC3, WMA
- Import graphic: BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF, PNG, J2K