posted on March 24, 2014 11:30
Rating 2/5 based on 1 votes
Release of a patch for Pinnacle Studio 17 - Download link
After release of Pinnacle Studio 17, a fifth patch is available. Pinnacle recommends installing the update for all users.
--> Click here to download Pinnacle Studio 17.3 patch <--
It concerns Pinnacle Studio 17, Pinnacle Studio 17 plus as well as Pinnacle Studio 17 ultimate. The download for the patch is free for all users who already bought Pinnacle Studio 17.
A lot of work has been done by the development teams. The list of major bugs (there are others) corrected announced by Pinnacle :
- Fixed several crashes with DVD export.
- Fixed hangs and crashes with BluRay disc export.
- Fixed issues with 3D files recognition, and exported file playback.
- Fixed MTS export issues.
- Fixed hang, playback problems with RedGiant "Particular" effects.
- Fixed remaining causes of black frames in exported files.
- Fixed startup and performance problems after faulty shutdown.
- Fixed issue where export settings aren't saved.
- Fixed file import, playback problems - MTS/M2TS, FLV, MP4, AVI.
Note the bug fix of Particular dating from 16.1 Studio. It was time! FYI, when the effect is applied, there is no display of the background rendering progress bar. Be patient and wait for the reading again become fluid to know when rendering is complete.