posted on November 03, 2014 00:00
Rating 2/5 based on 1 votes
Installation of Studio 18 changed two important points in the Hollywood FX transitions management.
It was therefore necessary to identify the changes to share with you, to test, update the corresponding tutorials and update the main installation batch for our transitions Déclic-Video.
- The first change is that Studio 18 no longer uses "Content" folder shared by older versions of Studio. It creates its own "Content" folder. The first consequence is that the new Hollywood FX opened with Easy_FX.exe contains only official transitions from "Pinnacle".
- The second change is that Studio 18 does not seek information in the same folders.
- The tutorial "Installation of Declic Video transitions from A to Z" has been updated with the news for Studio 18.
- The tutorial "Install our free HFX transitions in Pinnacle Studio" was completed with the new paths used by Studio 18;
- HFX-DVFX-STUDIO-396.Zip file, already online, contains the new Install.bat program (Version 4.01) which allows to install Declic Video transitions in Avid and Studio 16 to 18. This batch program retrievesall informations on all transitions 00 - Declic Video that were installed in the old shared "Content", in order to avoid you unpack again all your Declic Video transitions already decompressed on your computer. It may happen that some old transitions no longer work. In this case, simply unpack it again to have them work.
We have done as soon as possible to satisfy you, limiting testing to a minimum. If you have any problems with the Install.bat program batch contained in HFX-DVFX-STUDIO-396.Zip, do not hesitate to let us know.