posted on November 03, 2016 20:14
Rating 3/5 based on 1 votes
Many users have complained about the appearance of black images in preview and/or export after applying the 19.5.1 patch for Pinnacle Studio 19.
The development of PS 19 being stopped, no patch was expected. Corel has released a hotfix that should resolve this problem for 64-bit versions of Studio.
- close Studio 19
- make backups of C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 19\programs and C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 19\plugins folders
- download the file : FixBlackFrameFor19.5.1_64bit.zip
- unzip it and you'll get a programs and plugins folders
- make some copy/paste of everything you find in the programs directory into C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 19\programs. You'll be asked to replace some files, answer Yes
- make some copy/paste of everything you find in the plugins directory into C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 19\plugins. You'll be asked to replace some files, answer Yes
- re-open Studio