posted on April 18, 2017 23:52
Rating 2/5 based on 1 votes
After a third patch (Pinnacle Studio 126.96.36.199, Corel has just put online a 4th patch (188.8.131.527) and recommends that you apply whatever your version of Studio 20 (Basic, PLUS, ULTIMATE).
--> Click here to download Pinnacle Studio 20.5.0 update <--
Main bug fixes (complete list is longer) :
- Images fail to import to PS20 if similar in content and size
- "Adjust volume at current position" should create a keyframe
- HEVC clips fails to play in PS 20.2
- Crash when delete Property effect
- Connected Audio device is unavailable for selection in Control Panel
- Crash during editing of Mask mosaic
With this patch, two new features are added.
First, a welcome screen in Studio with helpfull ressources :
Some tutorials :
Or some plugins from New Blue that were impossible to purchase separately in the past :
Whether or not this home screen is displayed can be set in the Studio Control Panel.
Then a Split screen template editor. User can draw lines, curves or shapes and display videos in each new area of the screen. For example :
Afterwards, a Nested editor let you move, resize or trim theses videos or apply some effects :
Template already created by Corel are available in the Montage category of the library.